For an unforgettable scuba dive experience join us in one of our daily boat trip where people can snorkel and relax before or after their first dive. Discover with us snorkeling in Chania, a very relaxing and at the same time a very exciting activity which is suitable for all ages. Explore the underwater life at Chania with our 10 meters shady rib boat. At this tour we will visit two different sites, caves, with great variety of sponges, corals, micro life and fishes. Participate to a brief introductory course that teaches the basic dive theory, skills and the use of diving equipment. It is an ideal course for people who want to experience breathing underwater for the first time, or who are interested in continuing with the Open Water Diver course but would like to have a trial experience first. We teach the use and function of dive equipment, basic dive theory, skills and safety rules in diving and everyone will go on an introductory dive under the direct supervision of an instructor at a maximum depth of 9 meters (30feet). With maximum 3 persons per leader, guided snorkeling and our shady 10 meters rib boat we want to make a memorable first dive day for everyone
- Travel Bite date and/or time might be modified or cancelled due to weather conditions and in this event the option of an alternative date or full refund will be given.
- We would recommend to bring with you hat, sun glasses, towels, sunscreen and a camera.
- Equipment such as mask, fins, snorkel and shorty wetsuit form are provided
- No Certification is provided at the end of the course.
- Travel bite recommended for non certified and experienced scuba divers
- Minimum age for scuba dive participation is 10 years old with written parental or guardian approval