The clear blue sea, the golden seashore, the glorious sunlight of Greece and the small islands, just a paddle away! Our starting point is at one of the most beautiful beaches of the Halkidiki peninsula; the Karidi beach at the coast of Vourvourou. We make a small introduction there, making sure that everybody is comfortable with the equipment and the schedule we will follow. We set off to the beautiful island complex, exploring secluded beaches and rock hopping possibilities. During paddling, your lead guide will stop periodically to rest, drink some water and, of course, snorkel around the islands!!!
- Paddling around small island and turquoise waters
- Exploring rock gardens
- Cliffs, secluded coves, deserted beaches, crossings to small islands
- Greek lunch break
- Snorkelling around the islands.
- Travel Bite date and/or time might be modified or cancelled due to weather conditions and in this event the option of an alternative date or full refund will be given.
- Short introduction about the activity and the equipment used is provided.
- Light clothes will be needed during the activity and a light Jacket handy just in case.
- Dry clothes can stay safe with us waiting for you at the finish line.
- Dry bags (keep wallets, phones, personal items dry) will be provided.