This is a brief introductory course that teaches the basic dive theory, skills and the use of diving equipment. It is an ideal course for people who want to experience breathing underwater for the first time, or who are interested in continuing with the Open Water Diver course but would like to have a trial experience first. We teach the use and function of dive equipment, basic dive theory, skills and safety rules in diving and everyone will go on an introductory dive under the direct supervision of an instructor at a maximum depth of 9 meters (30feet).
- Travel Bite date and/or time might be modified or cancelled due to weather conditions and in this event the option of an alternative date or full refund will be given.
- We would recommend to bring with you hat, sun glasses, towels, sunscreen and a camera.
- No Certification is provided at the end of the course.
- Travel bite recommended for non certified and experienced scuba divers
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years old with written parental or guardian approval