Get ready for a completely novel experience. Hop-on a jeep and step back in time. You will visit one of the top 50 worldwide choices from National Geographic Magazine concerning eco-tourism and agro-tourism.
- Join this off-road Jeep Safari adventure and explore the Authentic Crete
- Spend time at an authentic 17th century mountain settlement which has been transformed into an eco-friendly tourist complex
- See views from Mesavila Gorge, Topolia Gorge and Saint John the Hermit Cave
- Get informed about Culture, History and Tradition
Ano Vouves: Time for a cup of coffee or fresh orange juice! The first Jeep Safari stop, to the unique 3000 years old olive tree which is still productive! Admire, touch it and take plenty of photos.
Mesavlia Gorge: This gorge is a unique example of a wild Cretan nature.A really, Safari time.
Floria – Aligoi – Vlatos -Milia: After having an adventurous off-road jeep safari experience, you will arrive at Milia Mountain Retreat. Time stops here: there is no electricity, cozy stone houses brings you closer to the philosophy of “back to the basics.” The place is an authentic 17th century mountain settlement which has been transformed into an eco-friendly traveller complex, one of the top 50 worldwide choices of National Geographic Magazine, concerning eco-tourism and agro-tourism. You will spend your lunch time here and enjoy a Cretan cuisine and local wine.
Topolia Gorge: The wild scenery of Topolia Gorge is worth seeing. Admire and take plenty of photos of wild landscape.
Spilia: In our last stop, we visit the Saint John the Hermit Cave to enjoy the breathtaking view from the natural belvedere.
- Travel Bite date and/or time might be modified or cancelled due to weather conditions and in this event the option of an alternative date or full refund will be given.
- We would recommend to bring with you good walking (closed toes) shoes with non-slippery soles, a camera, hat, sunscreen, comfortable casual clothing, sunglasses.
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from car sickness, fear of heights or bumpy roads, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 8 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a Jeep tour