Get ready for a completely novel experience. Hop-on a jeep and step back in time. You will visit one of the top 50 worldwide choices from National Geographic Magazine concerning eco-tourism and agro-tourism.
- Olive Oil & Wine tasting at Anoskeli’s Olive mill and winery
- Spend time at an authentic 17th century mountain settlement which has been transformed into an eco-friendly tourist complex
- Join this off-road Jeep Safari adventure and explore the Authentic Crete
- See views from Mesavila Gorge, Topolia Gorge and informed about Culture, History and Tradition
Ano Vouves: Time for a cup of coffee or fresh orange juice! The first Jeep Safari stop, to the unique 3000 years old olive tree which is still productive! Admire, touch it and take plenty of photos.
Anoskeli: Learn all about the production of olive oil, as we visit Anoskeli’s olive mill and winery. Taste the organic extra virgin olive oil, spread on warm bread with oregano, salt and lemon juice. Continue with a winery experience by trying 5 different labels of local wine, accompanied by Cretan snacks.
Mesavlia Gorge: This gorge is a unique example of wild Cretan nature.Take photos with local mountain goats and watch the vultures fly from their nests up to the sky. A really Safari time!
Milia: After having an adventurous off-road Jeep Safari experience we arrive at Milia Mountain Retreat. Time stops here: there is no electricity, cozy stone houses brings us close to the philosophy “back to the basics”. The place is an authentic 17th century mountain settlement which has been transformed into an eco-friendly tourist complex, one of the top 50 worldwide choices of National Geographic magazine, concerning eco-tourism and agro-tourism. We will spend our lunch time here and you will enjoy Cretan cuisine and local wine.
Topolia Gorge: The wild scenery of Topolia gorge is worth seeing. Admire and take plenty of photos of wild landscape nature.
- Travel Bite date and/or time might be modified or cancelled due to weather conditions and in this event the option of an alternative date or full refund will be given.
- We would recommend to bring with you good walking (closed toes) shoes with non-slippery soles, a camera, hat, sunscreen, comfortable casual clothing, sunglasses.
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from car sickness, fear of heights or bumpy roads, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 8 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a Jeep tour