Touch the oldest olive tree in the world, which is 3000-years-old, taste olive oil and have a unique winery experience. Walk through a gorge and enjoy the view from a belvedere.
- Have an off-road adventure to Mesavlia Gorge and Saint John the Hermit Cave
- Enjoy an olive oil and wine tasting at Anoskeli’s Olive Mill and Winery
- Discover Cretan cuisine, history, tradition and culture
Ano Vouves: Your first stop is to the unique 3000-year-old olive tree, which is still productive
Anoskeli: Learn all about the production of olive oil, as you visit Anoskeli’s Olive Mill. Taste the fresh olive oil spread on warm bread with oregano. Continue with a winery experience by trying 5 different labels of local wine, accompanied by Cretan snacks
Mesavlia: Cross by Pajero’s, the Mesavlia Gorge. This gorge is an exclusive example of wild Cretan nature
Anoskeli: Time for lunch. Back to Anoskeli village again. Taste Cretan cuisine, wine and hospitality one more time
Spilia: At your last stop, you will visit the Saint John the Hermit Cave and enjoy the view from the natural belvedere
- Travel Bite date and/or time might be modified or cancelled due to weather conditions and in this event the option of an alternative date or full refund will be given.
- We would recommend to bring with you good walking (closed toes) shoes with non-slippery soles, a camera, hat, sunscreen, comfortable casual clothing, sunglasses.
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from car sickness, fear of heights or bumpy roads, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 8 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a Jeep tour