Traditional and modern Cretan life can only be fully appreciated by taking into account the relationship between church, wine, olive oil production and community as they are all inexorably intertwined in Cretan society. Religion, food and wine all combined in this unique guided tour.
- beautiful, unique churches, frescoes, cave
- visit to local wine factory, wine tasting
- excellent taverna meze meal
- visit to organic olive oil mill
- visit to local small scale cheese and honey producers
From the meeting points we begin our tour. We make stops to local olive oil, honey, cheese and wine producers and have a ‘tour and tasting’ to each one before our lunch at the Kissamos seaside promenade.
- Travel Bite date and/or time might be modified or cancelled due to weather conditions and in this event the option of an alternative date or full refund will be given.
- We would recommend to bring with you good walking (closed toes) shoes with non-slippery soles, a camera hat, sunscreen