Start your day swimming at remote beaches and small coves. Discover the rocky coastline of the islands south face. Make memories that will simply last for ever. Ammouliani is a small, yet astonishing island right across from the Mountain of Athos. Tradition is evident all throughout the island, with original folklore houses, trademark gastronomy and typical small gardens filled with astonishing natural goods. The very first settlers arrived back in the 1920’s, with roots from Minor Asia, bringing their cultural heritage with them. Isolated and magnificent beaches, vibrant food & entertainment options, and a mix of impressive vegetation & giant rocks make up for the ideal escape to the sole inhabited island of Halkidiki.
Your captain will show you the best swimming spots around the islands.
Exploring the coastline and the nearby islands with a spacious and powerful Triton 2895 boat with a Center Console: “this almost-30-footer qualifies as stable, indestructible and unsinkable”.
This will be the best Greek island holiday ever!!
- Exploring the islands
- SUP around small islands
- Remote dinning
- Travel Bite date and/or time might be modified or cancelled due to weather conditions and in this event the option of an alternative date or full refund will be given.
- We would recommend to bring with you good walking shoes, a camera, a hat, Backpack, T-shirt, Snorkelling equipment, Sun protection, Swimsuit
- Be aware that female are not allowed at Mount Athos not even at a distance of less than 500m.
- Rib tours are not suitable for those who are not in robust good health.
- Total distance 15 nautical miles
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from boat sickness, fear of speed or water, non-swimmers, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 5 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a boat tour.