Sometimes you feel like you just need to drift a little further away, be your own captain & explore these magnificent waters and beaches in your own little time.
The peninsula is a heaven for exploration, welcoming drifters to its astonishing coasts. Take charge and witness a genuine ‘’Greek Summer’’ experience by signing up for our rent-a-boat service. ‘’You cannot explore new oceans if you do not have the courage to lose sight of the shore’’…
Chalkidiki is a majestic three-pronged peninsula in Northern Greece where you can find endless hidden treasures. Its coast of 500 kilometers in length and the numerous islands and isles in the area wait for you to discover them. We highly recommend visiting Ammouliani and Drenia islands. Ammouliani is a small, yet astonishing island right across from the Mountain of Athos. Tradition is evident all throughout the island, with original folklore houses, trademark gastronomy and typical small gardens filled with astonishing natural goods. The very first settlers arrived back in the 1920’s, with roots from Minor Asia, bringing their cultural heritage with them. Isolated and magnificent beaches, vibrant food & entertainment options, and a mix of impressive vegetation & giant rocks make up for the ideal escape to the sole inhabited island of Chalkidiki.
The Donkey Islands, also known as the Drenia Islands, are constituted of 6 beautiful small islands filled with incredible sandy beaches on a picturesque ‘’Greek summer’’ setting. Only one of them is inhabited. The Donkey Islands are an oasis of 6 spots of land placed upon the vast big blue of the world-renowned Greek seas. Their folklore name is attributed to the legend that locals used to bring their very old donkeys to the islands for the animals to die in a magnificent setting.
We offer a wide range of motorboats ready for you to hire and go explore. You don’t need a driver’s license (Engines are up to 30hp). Safety is our main concern that is why we make sure that you are fully briefed and confident for your trip.
- Exploring the islands
- SUP around small islands
- Remote dinning
- Travel Bite date and/or time might be modified or cancelled due to weather conditions and in this event the option of an alternative date or full refund will be given.
- We would recommend to bring with you good walking shoes, a camera, a hat, Backpack, T-shirt, Snorkelling equipment, Sun protection, Swimsuit
- Be aware that female are not allowed at Mount Athos not even at a distance of less than 500m.
- Rib tours are not suitable for those who are not in robust good health.
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from boat sickness, fear of speed or water, non-swimmers, disabled people or people with mobility problems, children under 5 years old or for any children & adults who for some reason could have issues joining a boat tour.